Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Mile High transition

A New Year, a new place, a fresh start. With our recent move to the Denver area, I thought now was as good a time as any to start the blog thing again (and keep at it this time!).

We have officially spent our first week in Colorado and it is still very surreal that we are here. I don't think it has fully hit me that this is our new home. My family and David's dad were wonderful and helped us move in. Those first few days were fabulous, feeling more like a family vacation that anything. Sunday morning, my family left and I would be lying if I said it wasn't hard. That first day on our own was tough, but that evening as I was going through my new devotional book, Jesus Calling by Sarah Young, I received complete affirmation that we are where we are supposed to be. We are confident that God has us here for a reason and we are so excited to see His plans unfold! Hopefully this blog will be a way to keep in touch with all of our family and friends back in Houston. So join us in our journey! We are without internet until the 12th so posts will be done whenever I make it to a coffee shop or something, but pictures are coming soon!

We love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment